Monday, December 6, 2010

Why does it take a person leaving to miss them?

Why does it take a person leaving to miss them?
How does it work out that no matter what, if a person is gone it disproves the statement "out of sight, out of mind"? When that person isn't near, can you get them off your mind at all? I can't. All I see is you, all I can think of, no matter what I do, is you. Is that love? This thing that no one can define. Is it simply thinking about someone. It does feel like what everyone describes as "love", but how do I know? Do I just take the chance the next time I see you and say, "I think I love you, maybe." or do I let it go and let life pass me by, waiting for something that feels a little closer to love that could be a little easier to attain. Worth the challenge or worth the wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment