Lots of work to do over winter break. Got some great movies from Orlando, such as Finding Nemo and the Matrix for very good prices. I wish I could write all of the best quotes from Finding Nemo and not look like a child. Then again, this would make me concerned with other people's opinion of me and I say that I am not. Obviously, I am to some extent. Aren't we all?
Psh, vacation... so much for a week off. All I could do was think about how much junk I need to do at home. =( I am so lame.
Back to the opinions, whose opinions matter? Mine? Yours'? Your mother's? Technically, the opinions that matter are the opinions that you let matter. The ones that echo in your brain are not always the ones you want to remember. What level of consciousness or subconsciousness deems someone important to us? Is it importancce to us on any level what makes opinions matter?
"Fish are friends, not food."
"Es-cap-ay? I wonder what that means, it's funny, it's spelled the same way as the word, 'Escape'."
No comments:
Post a Comment